“Friend”ly 2011 Resolutions…
by Caton McKenna
My friends and I recently met at a coffee shop to discuss our 2011 New Year’s Resolutions. Although my friends did not know this was my intention, it turned into a pretty productive session 🙂 One friend said that he hates games, and I make everything into a game…even resolutions!!! *He vowed to make “play less games” as one of his new year’s resolutions, which I immediately vetoed. I can do this, since I have the computer (and therefore, hold the power in my hands 🙂 )
Our FABULOUS 2011 Resolutions are as follows:
Kylie’s 2011 Resolutions:
- Update teaching portfolio. Find a job for September 2011 school year
- Eat at least two fruits and three servings of vegetables daily
- Keep anxiety levels at an all-time low
- a. Eliminate road paranoia
b. Avoid strange animals
Caton’s 2011 Resolutions:
- Keep a daily blog
- Work out three times a week
- Keep my budget
- Be nicer to Andrew
- a. Give him two compliments per visit
b. Limit zings to two
Andrew’s 2011 Resolutions:
- Clean up his act (Get smarter and stop making fun of Caton’s “fugly” feet.)
- Not discuss finances publically
- Finish school in three semesters.
Kate’s 2011 Resolutions:
- Get a job before end of 2011 (pursue career prospects at local wineries)
- Make enough money to pay off car and still maintain social life and spending habits (approximately $60,000 is necessary)
Let’s see if we can do it!
Comment on which of the friends you think will actually succeed (if any…haha).
Keeping each other accountable in 11.